Measuring customer engagement in pharmaceutical marketing research can be challenging as physicians usually prefer to not be seen as “associated” with any given pharmaceutical company. However, as demonstrated by our customer engagement syndicated study, it is undeniable that stronger levels of physician engagement exist among pharmaceutical companies which can lead to more positive outcomes for their associated brands.
Using our customer engagement model for pharma, we sought to better understand how GPs and specialists define customer engagement, and in turn what companies can do to interact and engage them in more meaningful ways. Findings from this research are presented in the infographic below, that include some key drivers and channels of communication that play an important role in driving customer engagement.
To see our customer engagement model for pharma in action, contact us and we’ll present some sample data from our syndicated study.
- GP Perceptions towards the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis – One year later
- Ways to Engage – Why Channels of Communication Matter?
- Real World Evidence – Does it Influence Prescribing Decisions?
- Physicians’ Perspectives on Pitfalls in the Patient Journey
- Perspectives des Médecins sur les Obstacles Encourus au Cours du Parcours Patient