Over the past two decades, MD Analytics has grown to be one of the largest and most respected health and pharmaceutical research agencies in Canada, being recognized for exceptional quality in visual story-based reporting and client services.
The Opportunity – Project Manager
You are the point person for ensuring the successful delivery of data collection and related field services for multiple concurrent quantitative and qualitative market research projects.
On any given day-to-day, you could be answering internal and external client inquiries, providing estimates on project feasibility, costs, timings, status updates, or putting on your marketing hat to assist in developing sampling strategies to bolster recruitment.
Flexibility is one of your core values, which means that you can adapt quickly to the changing needs of a project or client and are able to support your team members where needed.
- Manage inbound requests for feasibilities and quotations from clients about potential market research projects.
- Coordinate project setup and launches within the field operations team and external service providers.
- Accurately and efficiently manage multiple concurrent projects, coordinating internal resources, reviewing datasets, and developing and executing recruitment strategies to deliver on committed samples and timelines.
- Provide timely project updates and managing expectations to internal and external customers in a highly professional customer-focused manner.
Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in market research with hands on experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Post-secondary education in business and a research related field.
- High level of organization and task management skills, with the ability for proactive and timely communication.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite, primarily Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Tech savvy with a high degree of comfort with using cloud-based productivity and communications tools, such as Monday.com, Slack, or Zoom.
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Compensation and Benefits:
As part of a high performing team, we offer a competitive salary, health benefits and RRSP matching. We also offer professional development through industry accredited organizations as well as a flexible team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements.
Starting salary to commensurate upon experience and qualifications.
This position is home-office based. MD Analytics is a fully remote company with employees working from home across North America, however this specific role is only open to candidates living within the Greater Metropolitan areas of Toronto, or Montreal.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.