Our Patient and Health Consumer Research services are available for a wide range of studies such as: patient journey, patient and health consumer satisfaction, patient support needs assessment and program evaluation, advertising and message testing, and awareness, attitudes, and usage studies.
Examples of recent studies include::
- N=3000 general population study to assess prevalence of common health occurrence
- N=1000 respondents diagnosed as being ‘clinically obese’ to assess challenges faced and willingness to consider a prescription treatment
- N=750 diabetes patients that are insulin users to assess perceptions of current treatment options
- N=300 eczema sufferers to better understand their patient journey
- N=100 patients for rare conditions such as chronic venous insufficiency
A key advantage to conducting patient and health consumer research with us is our integrated qualitative and quantitative research solutions. Examples of this integrated approach for patient studies include our Pathways2RX and Online Creative Assessments offerings.
Further enhancing our patient and health consumer research capabilities is our Patient Panel which provides access to close to 1 million Canadians.
- Opted-in online database of Canadians profiled by key demographics (age, gender, income, education, etc.) including health status and disease state.
- Provides extensive access to otherwise difficult to reach targets.
- Developed in partnership with a leading consumer database company.