In October 2018, the use of recreational cannabis was legalized across Canada. Looking back at the past year, physicians remain divided in their views towards this new legislation, though support skews towards younger GPs. This legislation has impacted the use of prescription treatments and patient visits in a number of key therapeutic areas, though not to the degree that was anticipated 12 months ago. See the infographic below for insights into Canadian physicians’ perspectives on the legalization of recreational cannabis.
Past Quick Polls
- GP Perceptions towards the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis – One year later
- Ways to Engage – Why Channels of Communication Matter?
- Real World Evidence – Does it Influence Prescribing Decisions?
- Physicians’ Perspectives on Pitfalls in the Patient Journey
- Perspectives des Médecins sur les Obstacles Encourus au Cours du Parcours Patient