MD Analytics, a rapidly growing Marketing Research company, is seeking a talented Research Associate to actively support and manage marketing research projects in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical space.
The Opportunity: Research Associate based in the Greater Toronto Area
Working with a team in Toronto, you will be responsible for providing proactive day-to-day management of multiple ongoing marketing research projects while gaining experience and developing your career in marketing research. You bring exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for quantitative and qualitative projects throughout the project lifecycle. Key areas of focus include quality control for scripting, managing fieldwork, note taking, creating data table/analysis plans, overseeing the set-up of data tables & coding, doing basic statistical analyses (where applicable) and report development. As you grow in this role, you will be collaborating in the development of discussion guides and survey questionnaires as well as report conclusions/implications.
The Ideal Candidate: Requirements and Experience
- Knowledge of research and statistical methods
- Ability to work independently and self-manage time
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative consumer/customer research methodologies considered a significant asset
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare related marketing research considered an asset
- A university degree is required; a focus in marketing, health sciences, statistics, or other relevant discipline is preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven skills in critical thinking, attention to detail, meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; familiarity in SPSS or other equivalent statistical software packages an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
As part of a high performing team, we offer a competitive salary, health benefits and RRSP matching. We also offer professional development through industry accredited organizations as well as a flexible team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Starting salary to commensurate upon experience and qualifications.
Located in Toronto, this position is home-office based.
For more information about us, go to www.mdanalytics.com.