Recent data highlights key generational gaps among physicians in their approach to managing patient care, attitudes towards industry, and values related to work/life balance.
The following illustration provides a glimpse into these generational gaps, noting that in the near future patients will become increasingly more involved in their choice of treatment, with younger physicians stating that they are more likely to involve patients in the decision-making process.
Learn more about generational gaps among physicians and gain insights to help you engage the next generation of physicians with our syndicated study, Exploring Generational Gaps Among Physicians. Additional topics addressed in this study, include:
- Key differences in the profile of younger vs older physicians.
- Most significant challenges faced by today’s younger physicians.
- Critical marketing issues among younger physicians:
- brand loyalty;
- sources of information; and
- attitudes towards pharmaceutical sales representatives.