Physicians are using social media in their personal and professional lives, especially younger physicians. However, the pharma industry should be aware of barriers to using social media as a means of interacting professionally with physicians, such as the perceived reliability of online information.
This infographic contains select findings from our syndicated study on Digital Marketing in Healthcare. For a more detailed look at physician’s usage of all forms of digital media, please contact us.
Past Quick Polls
- Données Probantes du Monde Réel – Est-ce qu’elles influencent la prise de décisions envers les prescriptions?
- Perceptions des médecins généralistes envers la légalisation du cannabis à usage récréatif – Un an plus tard
- Physician Use of Social Media
- GP Perceptions towards the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis – One year later
- Ways to Engage – Why Channels of Communication Matter